[Cin] OpenCL again

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 19:51:49 CET 2023

пт, 24 февр. 2023 г., 21:42 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> > Please post failed log with thirdparty + opencl. May be headers were
> installed in some location where we can't see them, may be we can include
> those just like nvidia headers ....
> I thought I put the link to the previous email. Maybe I'm doing
> something wrong. Maybe I need to put opencl-headers somewhere in
> configure?

oh sorry.

/home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1/thirdparty/ffmpeg-5.1/libavutil/hwcontext_opencl.c:666:
undefine
d reference to `clRetainCommandQueue'

sounds like you need to add output of
pkg-config --libs OpenCL

to ffmpeg's linker line ...
try
export EXTRA_LIBS="-lOpenCL" before configure, in addition to FFMPEG_EXTRA
line.

I redid the compile and put the new link: