[Cin] Virtualized Fedora armhf

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:11:12 CET 2023

сб, 18 февр. 2023 г., 05:11 Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com>:

> сб, 18 февр. 2023 г., 01:48 Mat <mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl>:
>
>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> I use the below .sh start script for Debian on armhf, network works
>> fine last time I tried it.
>

> Thanks, it seems to use same -device virtio-net-device so may be fedora
> need some additional actions inside vm...

Turned out virt-2.11 was *really* important for Fedora, with this option I
have network device inside vm, and after some battle with systemd
(something inside network service depend on dbus .. bad surprize for
someone who disabled dbus earlier! Started it back by systemctl enable
dbus-daemon.  Also, for some reason resolv.conf was set wrong, so I just
moved systemd's created resolv.conf symlink from /etc and run dhclient
directly ...) dnf seems to work its way towards installing midnight
commander! I not dare to say when it might finis it, so I can try to
install gcc and friends ...

But progress!