[Cin] Working on adding GPL license attribution for all program files

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:58:35 CET 2023

чт, 5 янв. 2023 г., 11:51 Igor BEGHETTO via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org
>:

> I don't know anything about License and GPL but I think that in
> Cinelerra-GG there is the About window where you can write all the
> Developers/Authors you want, without including them in every Cinelerra's
> file (.h, .C, .inc,...).

for seeing this window you must have successful compile, and if compile was
not successful you look into  source files ( I think this might be part of
rationale about putting them there ). Each source file usually worked on by
some developers, so knowing who works (worked) on specific part is also
important (when you have 1000+ files). Putting ALL program authors in EACH
file obviously wrong, but making sure relevant names appear in files you
get right after unpacking source considered good tone....