[Cin] Working on adding GPL license attribution for all program files

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Fri Jan 6 10:18:41 CET 2023

Other Open Source programs use to put the name of the developers/authors
in an AUTHORS file. I think it is more convenient than writing them to
each individual file, NOW. If a developer will write a new Plugin He
will write His name inside, I think.
For example, take a look at Scribus
https://github.com/scribusproject/scribus
For the GPL license we have COPYING file
https://git.cinelerra-gg.org/git/?p=goodguy/cinelerra.git;a=blob;f=cinelerra-5.1/COPYING;h=d159169d1050894d3ea3b98e1c965c4058208fe1;hb=8557d0795e1b73d3490a80ed5a0732f27692fbbb

IgorBeg