[Cin] Dual-screen support was working in cinCV at least

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:40:51 CET 2023

пн, 9 янв. 2023 г., 04:57 Rob Prowel <rprowel at comcast.net>:

> On 1/8/23 20:14, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
> > Managed to get qemu (v7.2.0-334-g959b27f577-dirty) running with  two
> > virtual displays
>
> attached JPGs demonstrate that regardless of the playback-X display
> selected, the GUI windows will only display on :0.0.  I tried starting
> the app from both :0.0 and from :0.1 with same results.   GUIs seem
> locked to :0.0
>
> I must question the meaning of playback-X...what is that suppose to
> mean/do?  More descriptive field would be "compositor display :0.0"

I *think* this part of cingg was rewritten so it will be possible to send
all windows to specific (non-xinerama, so not draggable) screen. I guess
way to add back compositor display setting is to add two more preferences
and functions in mainwindow and cwindow (like it already done, but slightly
differently named)  plumbing this setting to cwindow's init function ....
I'll try to cook something.