[Cin] Revision Proxy section on Manual

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:39:52 CET 2023

The 6 proxy sections that IgorB totally reworked can be temporarily checked
at:
   https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/proxy1.html
and proxy2.html, ...proxy6.html  in case I incorrectly changed something

Also, as Andrew pointed out ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival, but
perhaps that was not the best usage within the code so I just rewrote as
Estimated Time of Completion".