[Cin] Revision Proxy section on Manual

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Jan 14 11:40:11 CET 2023

Thanks you, Andrea_paz, Phyllis, Andrew! I have yet to read your
changes. I need time, sorry.

Phyllis wrote:
> 1) Why is "Rescaled" not recommended for small computers?
This makes me think that it is not written clear enough.

Phyllis wrote:
> 2) What is meant by "a workaround is needed for that", referring to
> Plugin problem with "Rescaled"
When Rescaled to project size (FFMPEG only) is UNchecked, you can not to
use the Title or Sketcher plugins, for example.
You have to use a workaround; You can see an example in "Animated Split
Screens" tutorial ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCqJnHLmj6s ) from
1m:56s, where I use the Cinelerra-GG Snapshot feature to "convert" the
white line to a PNG. Sometimes you have to use Inkscape to create Title
and exporting it to PNG that you load in Cinelerra-GG, instead of using
Title plugin.

Phyllis wrote:
> 3) Because of the very nice State table, I did delete the following as
> I thought it was redundant with the table:
The table was drawn after I wrote the text because I thought it was more
immediate to understand but I don't know if you could create it in LaTex.