[Cin] Revision Proxy section on Manual

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Jan 18 10:07:33 CET 2023

Very good, Phyllis! Thanks!
Three things:
- I don't know if it is a good to put a link to a video on Youtube. Are
there other external links in the Manual?
- About "ETA". Because it is an acronym, can we put "Estimate Time of
Arrival" or something else for the "A" letter and in round brackets
"estimated time of completion"?
- In the sencence below I would delete the word "scaled" (blue colour).
In addition you can modify values for that codec by clicking on the
wrench icon. Once you have created a scaled proxy file, it will be
reused and does not have to be created again as long as you do not
change certain parameters.  This saves a lot of CPU time.
Thanks!

IgorBeg