[Cin] Multiple viewers (like mixer, but without it)

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Wed Jan 18 10:19:28 CET 2023

I have multiple video tracks. I would like to play them simultaniously. Is
it possible to assign a viewer to a track, without going through the mixer
step initially? Preferably I am looking for an output that does take in
account the applied plugin, but does not do downward compositing (or the
latter should be configurable).

This is the documentation for the multi cam mixer;

<https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Multi_Camera_Mixer.html>

It is mentioned "Using the track patchbay, mark the new tracks as mixer
source to be added to the viewer." I fail to see how I could mark it (or if
this is the correct approach).

--
Stefan