[Cin] Complete system hangs (likely out of memory)

Georgy Salnikov sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru
Mon Jan 23 05:42:48 CET 2023

On Mon, 23 Jan 2023, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:

> > mplayer -lavdopts skiploopfilter=nonkey ...
>
> I wonder if just putting "skiploopfilter=nokey" in filename.opts alongside
> original filename will be enough for cingg to do the same, without
> re-encoding?

The same codec options in ffmpeg and in mplayer/mencoder can have different
names. That person can give the answer who knows what the option really
means in the technical sense, not me.

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Phone   +7-383-3307864
Email   sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru