[Cin] Complete system hangs (likely out of memory)

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:54:26 CET 2023

вт, 24 янв. 2023 г., 13:48 Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de>:

> On Tuesday, January 24, 2023 11:39:45 AM CET, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
> > not just edl undo, but specifically undo-just-right-after
> > it does not show on Phyllis systems :|
> >
> > I think just reverting most of it, leaving only commented
> > printf for further investigating on my end is right course of
> > action.
>
> In my perspective the 'total_lock->unlock()' does make sense, because
> would
> not be unlocked otherwise.
>
> If you can record if we can still reproduce the original issue, that would
> be helpful.

hm, my current build from 29 dec 2022 already had "fix", so I think
simplest way of action is to revert/comment it out on git master, I pull
and rebuild and post gdb backtrace  (I tried to replicate it on termux
install, but run into termux-specific audio crash ... tried to attack it
blindly, predictably no positive results)