[Cin] libvpx via ffmpeg on high-cpu machines

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:06:11 CET 2023

ср, 25 янв. 2023 г., 16:59 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> I tried compiling by decommenting "MAX_AUTO_THREADS 16" in the
> "pthread_internal.h" file. My processor has 16 threads (8c/16t).
> The compilation stops with error. I tried decommenting the line:
>
> #define MAX_AUTO_THREADS 16
>
> I also tried changing the default (16) to 32. I get errors in both cases.

did you tried to download patch directly and apply it to ffmpeg?

https://git.ffmpeg.org/gitweb/ffmpeg.git/patch/c13d95934327ddad4db30f6aee93cd2aa6a26a57?hp=6ce51e5ee14492d8f5af10ea500b25c615c0fc31

(clicked on little diff link, then on another link 'patch' on next page)

because it works a bit differently, by touching libvpx wrapper files in
libavcodec  and leaving pthread_internal unchanged ..

thanks for a try, anyway ....

I put the link to cin5.log: