[Cin] Build failure in Debian 12?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 22:58:01 CEST 2023

пт, 21 июл. 2023 г., 22:51 Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu at gmail.com>:

> пт, 21 июл. 2023 г., 21:53 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:
>
>> Oh, no.  I have a experimental Debian partition -- maybe I can try to
>> upgrade to 12.
>>

> There are official cloud images, I have one resized already:
>
> https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/bookworm/latest/
>
> wget
> https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/bookworm/latest/debian-12-generic-amd64.qcow2

Oh, no, it better to be nocloud variant (no password for root)

wget
https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/bookworm/latest/debian-12-nocloud-amd64.qcow2

> qemu-img resize debian-12-generic-amd64.qcow2 +3G
>
> hopefully 5gb will be enough for base system + dev packages ( I plan to
> reuse cingg sources on another virt drive)

Yeah, just inside virt machine I need to do this dance:

https://serverfault.com/questions/509468/how-to-extend-an-ext4-partition-and-filesystem

===

growpart  /dev/sda 1
resize2fs /dev/sda1

===

not the space in first command between sda and "1"

I have desktop visible on local wifi network, so I just run qemu on it and
connect via VNC client from tablet from my bed:

qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -smp 2 -hda debian-12-nocloud-amd64.qcow2
-display egl-headless  -m  2000 -vnc :1

currently got sources, fixed bld_prepare.sh section on debian-testing
(python2 is gone, long live python3)

and currently apt must be done with its job...

more later!