[Cin] dvdcreate and filempeg patches

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 03:08:09 CEST 2023

new patch on top of already applied, for me with "use ffmpeg" and
deinterlacer it sets correctly main session to progressive and renders from
it (exact location is important, I was getting same tff result if I put
those lines under ffmpeg branch, much after resample/rechanelling.)

I hope setting full session to progressive is ok in this case because we
add deinterlacer over whole vid track ... Should study deinterlacer's
setting so they also can be set according to session params ... before I
overwrite them ...