[Cin] Clip from main view not saved in project

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Jun 12 11:40:12 CEST 2023

It is really strange. I have just tested it with
"CinGG-20230430-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage" on UbuntuStudio_16.04.
It works correctly.
What Cinelerra-GG version are you using?
When you create a clip from Main window using "To clip (i)" button, are
the tracks armed?
Note: Clips are "stored" in Resource Window-> Clips bin

IgorBeg