[Cin] Clip from main view not saved in project

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Mon Jun 12 13:33:13 CEST 2023

Il 12/06/2023 12:35, Stefan de Konink via Cin ha scritto:
> I can in my current project also consistently crash cinelerra by just
> undo'ing. So I have had better days, than today. :)

I am sorry for that. Very little time I use Undo then I can not say
anything about .
Usually I start a project naming it "MyProjectName_a.xml". The last
letter "a" become "b", "c" and so on, using "Save as" option every time
I work on it, or when I think to do an important change on the Timeline.
When my project is finished I rename it to "MyProjectName.xml".

> This may have been the culpit. I am currently able to do it

"Arm"  button in the track is foundamental. It allows to create a Clip
of what you want. So, if on Timeline there are two or more tracks you
can save a clip of one or more tracks, highlighting an area, it depends
only from what track is armed.

IgorBeg