[Cin] Weekend fun

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 10:36:41 CEST 2023

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/gJ3D/JJmkHFCC6

should contain same vid as https://youtu.be/ouE6UABWXRE
but less mangled (60 mb for 3 minutes)

Captured with cingg on my poor integrated "GPU". (first to magicyuv to
tmpfs - 4.6 Gb! then  encoded to yuv444 h264. Not even sure if I set
full/limited range correctly .. watch via mplayer -vo gl)

Main thing I did here is manual setting of cpu cores for cingg/capture
(0 and 1) and ssh (#3).

You can (hopefully) see how my desktop machine render OpenGL 1.4  via
wireless link from laptop under keyboard. Both systems  running
slightly de-synchronized Slackware i586 with 64-bit kernels.

Second X server because I was too lazy for  restarting my main one :)