[Cin] ffmpeg 6.0 in future

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 22:05:56 CET 2023

two more patches, one disabling 4 non-working filters in ffmpeg 6.0 in
ffmpeg/plugin.opts, another one tries to enable mediacodec for
termux/Android.

It seems to work for sime frames, then bad things happen for hevc in mp4 (a
lot of frames just become black) and h264 in mp4 still lost 4 frames .... :/