[Cin] Latest git issues

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 01:41:42 CET 2023

Checked into GIT the duplication of "mouse" for the Shuttle as Stefan
recommended.  Also, modified and checked into GIT the change for the
manual.  I tested on 3 different systems (new Fedora, older Fedora, 32-bit
bullseye Debian) but never found any that called it mouse instead of if00,
but it seems to work just fine with the duplication.  Not sure what the
difference is but must have something to do with "plug and play" as the
device gets created when plugged into the usb port.