[Cin] test message

Georgy Salnikov sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru
Thu Mar 16 07:45:04 CET 2023

On Wed, 15 Mar 2023, Rob Prowel via Cin wrote:

> list has been quiet, following some discussion about maybe email relay
> problems?  In the words of Pink Floyd "Is anybody out there?"

I am still here, but I am not a Google user. Emails with failed DMARC are
all passed in through my mailserver, only a spam tag is added to Subject.

Having inspected all headers of this email, I see, there is no active SPF
record yet.

Georgy Salnikov
NMR Group
Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
Lavrentjeva, 9, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
Phone   +7-383-3307864
Email   sge at nmr.nioch.nsc.ru