[Cin] Monthly AppImage updates

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 00:53:12 CEST 2023

Pierre,
Verified the 4 x86_64 AppImages after downloading to make sure I had the
right copy and they all have the correct date.  Maybe you are pointing to
the wrong version or the download had an error.  When you hae time could
you try downloading again and just execute that specific file directly?
Download 1 of these listed files depending on your O/S level:

https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/CinGG-20230430-x86_64.AppImage
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/CinGG-20230430-x86_64-multibit.AppImage
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/CinGG-20230430-x86_64-older_distros-multibit.AppImage
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/CinGG-20230430-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage