[Cin] Update on GIT changes

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun May 28 18:03:28 CEST 2023

Andrea, I use the manual instructions:

https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Debuggable_Single_User_Buil.html
so the only lines you have to change are instead of "cd
/tmp/cinelerra-5.1/bin" just "cd cinelerra" (since you are already in the
cinelerra path" and the next line of "gdb" should be "gdb ./ci".  Then all
I do when it comes up is keyin "r" for run and then CinGG windows come up.
The only other thing to know is that when it crashes, the windows freeze
and you should go back to the startup window where it shows the crash line
and type in "bt" which is the useful backtrace.