[Cin] dvdcreate and filempeg patches

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed May 31 07:24:54 CEST 2023

I am very sorry, there was crasher in patch 2!

Nw it works as intended at least mediainfo says (after I set format
manually to BFF))

 mediainfo /dev/shm/tmp/dvd_20230531-081921/dvd.mpg
General
Complete name                            :
/dev/shm/tmp/dvd_20230531-081921/dvd.mpg
Format                                   : MPEG-PS
File size                                : 5.19 MiB
Duration                                 : 5 s 240 ms
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable
Overall bit rate                         : 8 311 kb/s

Video
ID                                       : 224 (0xE0)
Format                                   : MPEG Video
Format version                           : Version 2
Format profile                           : Main at Main
Format settings                          : CustomMatrix
Format settings, BVOP                    : No
Format settings, Matrix                  : Custom
Format settings, GOP                     : N=15
Format settings, picture structure       : Frame
Duration                                 : 5 s 240 ms
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : 8 000 kb/s
Width                                    : 720 pixels
Height                                   : 576 pixels
Display aspect ratio                     : 4:3
Frame rate                               : 25.000 FPS
Standard                                 : PAL
Color space                              : YUV
Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
Bit depth                                : 8 bits
Scan type                                : Interlaced
Scan order                               : Bottom Field First
Compression mode                         : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                       : 0.772
Time code of first frame                 : 00:00:00:00
Time code source                         : Group of pictures header
GOP, Open/Closed                         : Closed
Stream size                              : 4.95 MiB (95%)
Color primaries                          : BT.601 PAL
Transfer characteristics                 : BT.470 System B/G
Matrix coefficients                      : BT.470 System B/G

===

and mpeg2enc line looked like this

FileMPEG::open_file: Running
/dev/shm/cinelerra/cinelerra-5.1/bin//mpeg2enc -v 0  -b 8000 -q 1 -a 2
-F 3 -H -c -I 1 -M 4 -z b -f 8 -g 15 -G 15 -R 0 -o
'/dev/shm/tmp/dvd_20230531-081921/dvd.m2v'