[Cin] zimg 2.8

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:14:20 CEST 2023

ср, 31 мая 2023 г., 13:54 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> I have in the system zimg 3.0.4; installed as a dependency of ffmpeg.
> I tried to enable libzimg when compiling CinGG, but it is not recognized:
>
> configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-libzimg
>
> Any advice on how I could do that?

Just like I tried it in termux:

export FFMPEG_EXTRA_CFG="--disable-debug --target-os=android
--enable-mediacodec --enable-jni  --enable-opencl --disable-doc
--disable-ffprobe --enable-libdav1d"
export EXTRA_LIBS="-ldav1d -lOpenCL  -landroid"

before your configure line

just in your case you should put --enable-libzimg into ffmpeg_extra_cfg and
corresponding lib (does pkg-config --libs libzimg show anything?) to
extra_libs