[Cin] zimg 2.8

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed May 31 21:55:10 CEST 2023

ср, 31 мая 2023 г., 22:31 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> Giving your command I get:
>
> pkg-config --libs libzimg
> Package libzimg was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libzimg.pc'
> Package 'libzimg', required by 'virtual:world', not found
>
> I think I'm entering the territories unknown to me, so I'm retiring! :-)

sorry! I looked into my zimg.pc and found this:

====
prefix=/usr/local
          exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
       includedir=${prefix}/include

Name: zimg
Version: 3.0.4

# If building a static library against a C++ runtime other than libstdc++,
# define STL_LIBS when running configure.
Libs: -L${libdir} -lzimg

====

so, try 'pkg-config --libs zimg' please?