[Cin] Blue Banana, again

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 20:48:11 CET 2023

The revision of the manual on the plugin chapter is not yet finished,
and for that I apologize to everyone, especially Phyllis for the extra
workload.
I have added tips to Blue Banana and made minor corrections. But I
have left untouched the parts that I don't understand well and that
don't seem clear to me. If anyone can suggest improvements I would be
grateful.

I also attach the txt that contains the additions, but they do not
show where I put them in the manual. Also in these, if you find errors
in them, please report it to me.