[Cin] Plugins in integer or in float

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 18:03:45 CET 2023

It seems to me that Adam's examples always involve integers, 8-, 10-
or 16-bit, but always integers. Interesting that Adam's Histogram also
shows data above 1.0, while in CinGG it happens with Histogram Bezier
but not with Histogram (nor with Histogram of Scopes). Adam's waveform
also shows data above 100% while CinGG's does not. See attached image.

The png is just a screenshot captured to show what the original image
looks like, since the contents of the window are not visible in CinGG.

The original exr image gives the following result with ffprobe:
Stream #0:0: Video: exr, gbrpf32le, 4096x2048 [SAR 1:1 DAR 2:1], 25
fps, 25 tbr, 25 tbn

Such an image I simply downloaded from a free archive; I did not build
it in Blender or Natron. If you want to try it out it can be found
here:
https://polyhaven.com/a/small_empty_room_1

I didn't quite understand how to do another "lowering technique" test.