[Cin] GIT check in of Tiff 4.6.0

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 14:05:41 CET 2023

ср, 8 нояб. 2023 г., 12:29 Andrea paz via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> I tried to compile CinGG but I get a crash. I attach the cin5.log

make[3]: *** [doc/Makefile:69: doc/ffprobe.html] Error 1

looks like unrelated ffmpeg vs texinfo 7.x fiasco?

patches apparently on ffmpeg-devel list, but for now can you just look for
thirdparty/Makefile, see there long ffmpeg configure block with
"--disable-ffplay" among other things and put --disable-doc there as well?

or apply this variable before configuring:

export FFMPEG_EXTRA_CFG=" --disable-doc"