[Cin] Clipping to 1.0 investigation.

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 22:11:10 CET 2023

so, very strange! I am testing patch from BT294 and apparently even if
with rgba-float and opengl output colorpicker volumes still slipped to
1.0 it provides much better darkened image with recovered highlights!

just with fader at 9 ...

LIBGL_DRI3_DISABLE=1 vblank_mode=0 bin/cin

I tried attached very simple xml with Andrea's test file
AND my two other patches

applying or reverting opengl3 patch seems to give much more
resurrected image in ogl preview ...