[Cin] Trying to understand colour, try N!

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:37:47 CET 2023

I did further testing by paying attention to the operation of other
plugins in the Histogram queue and always monitoring CPU and RAM
usage. So far I have not noticed any differences with appimage which
does not have the modification.
I only have a few old projects involving CC, but they were loaded
correctly and I don't seem to notice any differences. No error lines
appear on the terminal.
PS: I noticed that in histogram/Value we do not see the graph beyond
the value 1.0, while in Histogram/R,G,B and RGB Parade we see these
values.