[Cin] Cin-GG version to follow FFmpeg version?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 18:21:02 CET 2023

Quite an interesting idea with merit.  But CinGG official version is 5.1
*-Infinity* which was kind of group agreed upon a few years ago so as not
to get caught up in the version wars with Heroine Warrior which is at
version 8.  I have to agree with Andrew''s assessment that version numbers
are updated to reflect major new features.

*Hope springs eternal* -- that some programmer comes along who has lots of
time and interest to make major changes.