[Cin] Internal engine and ffmpeg

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 12:11:54 CET 2023

Lately I have been having some problems with Arch updates, CinGG was
not working well for me but I don't know if the problems were related.
Now I did a new build of CinGG with the new patches and everything
works fine. Even the images that were giving me clipping problems now
show HDR values.
Thank you.

Now, quietly, I try to look at the code of the main Color Correction
plugins. If I find strings that refer to clipping, I'll try to make
corrections. If all goes well (or I don't find anything, too) we might
consider doing an appimage with your patches so that others can also
test the 32-bit floating operation.