[Cin] Libvpx vulnerability

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 03:13:14 CEST 2023

Seems OK to me and compiled but 2 questions:
1. When I downloaded with the link you provided, it did not put a "v" in
the name - it was just libvpx-1.13.1.tar.gz so I am a little confused about
the difference.
2. I think we also need to include the 1.13.0 patch because it changes the
line from:
    -#define DECLARE_ALIGNED(n, typ, val) typ val __attribute__((aligned(*n*
)))
    +#define DECLARE_ALIGNED(n, typ, val) typ val __attribute__((aligned(
*64*)))
so I will do that if you concur?