[Cin] Varied Standard Shortcuts AppImage version for testing

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 21:56:45 CEST 2023

Checked quite well and made a lot of minor changes while keeping the
information correct.  Changes were made to Installation.ex as well as
Shortcuts.tex and checked into GIT.  The table looks great in the PDF
version but has 2 blank columns everywhere in the HTML version.    I have
not examined it to decide why and was hoping Andrea would know right away
what the problem is (no hurry though).  If stuck, let me know and I will
try to understand and fix it myself.