[Cin] Lock an asset within the EDL

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 15:52:44 CEST 2023

вс, 8 окт. 2023 г., 14:57 Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de>:

> Op 10/8/23 om 13:22 schreef Andrew Randrianasulu:
> > I guess you mean 1 video + stereo track belonging to it + separate mono
> > track? Or just real 2.1 audio?
>
> Yes to the first.
>
> V + A + A from camera
> A from audio recorder (actually stereo, but I only take one channel)
>
> ===

I tried to simulate this by loading old 1v/1a avi file.
Then I rendered audio part as flac, with option add to new tracks.

Then I pasted silence at the beginning of it (select region w/ mouse, add
silence from menu). All 3 tracks moved.

Then I selected region of timeline with mouse and pressed "c"

Then I put my cursor where I wanted my copy to appear in silenced region.
Tried 'v'. Nothing happened.

Then I set only in point and repeated 'v' action. All 3 tracks inserted,
pushing original to the right

So, may be try to set single "in" point where you want to paste on timeline?