[Cin] Varied Standard Shortcuts AppImage version for testing

Андрей Спицын spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 11:02:49 CEST 2023

Hello Andrea and Phyllis!

I see only one difference from other tables - all tables start with
"\begin{longtable}[h]{>{\bfseries}p{...".
The last two tables use "\begin{longtable}[h] { | p{...".
There is nothing wrong from the latex side. Except the [h] is useless with
longtables.
It's better to ask Georgy  about letex->html conversion problem, I'm not an
expert with it.

Best regards,