[Cin] ffmpeg.git.patch10 started to fail ...

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 03:31:36 CEST 2023

Andrew, OK, now that I have actually managed to do a git ffmpeg correctly,
the latest git has libavutil/hwcontext_cuda.c that has 2 new "else ifs" for
hunk1 and hunk3 (hunk2 is OK) so this updated patch is now out of date.  Do
you think we should wait to update the patch until they are done with it?
I am not even sure that the test I would do is pertinent to cuda/nvenc.
...Phyllis