[Cin] CinGG/NLE comparison

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 18:49:51 CEST 2023

Andrea, in Cut&Paste mode, "c" copies a highlighted area into Cinelerra's
cut buffer and you will not see anything change on the screen. The "v"
pastes what is in Cinelerra's cut buffer ONTO A BLANK SPACE on the timeline
-- you have to create a blank space of any size to put the cut buffer.
Highlighting an area or inserting a blank space(s) allows the v to insert
the cut buffer.