[Cin] Repair some TODO from latex source

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 02:44:51 CEST 2023

Andrea:
Any update is welcomed at any time.  I would just leave the table alone --
it works as is.  I checked this into GIT, but I reverted the table to how
it was in the previous Windows.tex because it was not aligned correctly in
the HTML version otherwise.  As far as I know, it has not been correctly
aligned in the pdf version but is close.  It is kind of weird that html but
not pdf works.   Also, I think the example of "around" was correct before
your change but I am too lazy to test it out so left that change in.  I.e.
I think "around" goes + and -.  Example line is:

> Or      &Time&  Around&2018/08/02 06:00:00 + 02:00:00  & files at 6AM to 8
> AM

Everyone else:
100% factual: Rafa Mar just no longer had any spare time to work on CinGG
and none of us were the cause of him leaving.