[Cin] I have a question about the Cinelerra-GG Forum rules

Doug Magill dmagill at highspeedcrow.ca
Sat Sep 23 03:58:08 CEST 2023

I have a question about Cinelerra-GG's Forum rules, I do not understand the statement "In particular the legal regulations are to be considered after German right.", what does this statement mean? Are you guys members of some German far right organization or something? I am Canadian and I do not understand what the statement "In particular the legal regulations are to be considered after German right." means, please clarify.