[Cin] ChomaKey's old bug

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 23:58:58 CEST 2024

Our ChromaKey is broken as demoed in previous emails with GG-BLUR.tar.bz2.
I was trying to incorporate some changes in the version 8 (in GitHub) of HV
but failed to just get it to work.  But hopefully Andrew will figure it
out.
P.S. We lost power here due to high winds, so have not completed ffmpeg 7.0
compile yet and then will be testing the TV record and bluray writes.