[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 api changes

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 18:57:38 CEST 2024

вс, 7 апр. 2024 г., 19:12 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> I attached ffmpeg-7.0.patch0, but maybe we do not need anymore?? Andrew??

yes, patch0 was for termux, but I just added ffmpeg configure option into
termux.bld so patch is not needed anymore ...

bigger problem I can't make ac3 encoding to work, it does not crash but
file is empty. And copying context by specialized av_  function just
crashes it. So I am a bit stuck on this one.