[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 api changes

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 02:33:50 CEST 2024

Compiling and running just 1 test with the patches Andrew has supplied so
far previously, on Ubuntu 16 and Debian 32-bit (9.1) is working.
Hopefully, Andrea will continue to run with ffmpeg 7.0 so that he might
notice more problems yet since he always has the most up to date Arch
distro installed.

>From Andrew's last email as partially shown below, it may be the Channel
stuff that will be a problem so next I will do some TV record tests which
uses Channels.  Probably hardly anyone but me uses this, but I want it to
keep working still.