[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 api changes

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 01:08:42 CEST 2024

More tests recording on the TV have been done and the TV channels scanned
in just fine, but I need to go further in the testing.
I am concerned that Andrea on his latest Arch install, is not able to BD
render a video just taking all of the defaults.  If he has time, could he
check the "Output path" on the BD Render menu and then see if there is a
bd.m2ts file with video content in it when Cinelerra quits/crashes?