[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 api changes

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 19:10:41 CEST 2024

But why? there must be some setting conflict as the user should not have to
start out with a fresh configuration to be able to use the Alpha Offset.  I
will play around to see if I can understand why.

Also, later I will create an AppImage with ffmpeg 7.0 in it in case others
want to test.  However, AC3 not being fixed will prevent the upgrade though.