[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 soon to be released

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 00:55:11 CEST 2024

There is an AppImage on the server with FFmpeg 7.0 included in the build if
anyone wants to test.  It should work on just about any 64-bit O/S but Help
is not included (nor alternative shortcuts).
   https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/cin-x86_64_older.AppImage

Also, checked into source code GIT, updated ffmpeg.git.patchX for 7.0.  Of
course, without the Andrew-R supplied patches for the source in the
cinelerra directory, will not build.  See these patches in previous email
that Andrew did.

changelog says: