[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 soon to be released

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:06:53 CEST 2024

@Andrew Randrianasulu

Complete failure with ffmpeg audio filters.
One premise, setting the audio driver to "pulse" the audio does not
work. Setting it to "alsa" works normally. I do not have Pulseaudio in
my system, but Pipewire takes pulse signals as if it were there. In
ffmpeg6 I do not have this problem.

None of the ffmpeg filters I have tried work.
The typical error is as follows:

PluginFAClient::activate: F_adynamicequalizer failed
  err: Option not found
PluginFAClient::process_buffer() F_adynamicequalizer
  err: Operation not permitted

The old CinGG with ffmpeg 6 works normally.

LV2 and native filters work fine, of course.