[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 soon to be released

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 04:16:11 CEST 2024

Sorry for the late reply - I had to reboot to check.  I added the first 12
F_ audio plugins, turned them all off, and then checked by turning them
each on one by one.  All had the same error. (I will leave the computer on
for another hour if you want me to try something else).

But Andrea should verify also.