[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 soon to be released

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:27:14 CEST 2024

Success, I think as there are no errors and it is doing something normal
but have not compared to ffmpeg 6.1 yet..  Still need more tests and Andrea
to try.
I had a hard time telling if several plugins were making a difference until
I tried F_volume and set the volume range to 10.  Definitely got real loud.

THANK YOU!  will test more tomorrow on a different computer.