[Cin] ffmpeg 7.0 soon to be released

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 01:06:49 CEST 2024

Late today in turning on computer, but have applied this latest 0003 patch
also and there does not seem to be any issue with it.
But I have to say that without knowing how to use the audio plugins much,
even when I changed values for some parameters on some of the F_ audio
plugins, I could not detect a difference in the sound but I am sure Andrea
in his tests can hear a difference.  So I "hope" they are really working
correctly.  At least I got F_volume to show a difference!

P.S. With more time tomorrow, I should have time to make a new AppImage so
if IgorBeg has time to test also, that would be helpful.